Friday, August 18, 2006

Ice cream and cakes..

An ice cream and two pieces of cake. That was my afternoon tea! SINFUL?? Yeah...you bet! :-) No wonder my body fat is still at 18%...... sigh!

Well is the end of the week and yes I'm going back to work tomorrow. So no change to my weekend routine over the last couple of months. No wonder I need a break from all these crap!

It has been steaming HOT for the last 3 days. Humidity was about 90% - walking out of my airconditioned apartment is like stepping into a freaking sauna!! Although this is suppose to be good for the skin but I would disagree! And when my legs start to sweat and soaks through my pants, this is HOT big time. Geez...I can't wait for autumn and winter.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was totally brutal yesterday, wasn't it? It's going to be 36 degrees tomorrow here... However, I will be mostly stuck in the airconditioned office... I hate air conditioners as they make my Junior small. But I hate moist humid warm air either...

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

I hear ya...I love the fall. The last two weeks or so have been nice here though. Warm, sunny and not too humid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home