Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Eyes Wide Opened.

Had a bad night last night. Well not totally bad that I did not sleep at all! In fact I was in deep sleep and woke up suddenly. Then it daunted me that I'm going to reach 34 years old in a couple of days.

Boy - did I have my eyes wide open then! Must have seen a ghost of something lurking in my bedroom. My heart beat picked up speed and was up for a while! Gosh was I worried - 34 years old, still single and desperately wanting to find love. Then I did a mental comparison with my other friends and they are either in a relationship or married and one friend recently had a baby. For those who are still single - well they are enjoying their lives and making the most of it. As for moi - still closeted, confused, confirmed workaholic and a gym freak!! Not much of a life to remember eh?

After 5 mins, I calmed down and slowly went back to bed. Woke up pretty miserable anyway and not looking forward to reach 34 years old...eventually. Didn't realised that age was catching up so fast. It feels like the last time I check where I was heading, it felt like yesterday but it has now been over 8 years. Shizer! Where to from now???

2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 34 is a great age and you don't have to be panicked. You can be hopeful, no? like you should try to make your age 34 fantabulous. :-)

Enjoy the rest of 33 years old days. When is that?

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Harvey said...

Ooo, okay, asking you when's your birthday may freak you out but I have to ask anyway. Hehe.
Birthday is supposed to be happy....that's why they say HAPPY Birthday, not PANIC Birthday. Besides, I'm sure over the years you've got lots of experience. You've got a career and now all you need is a gym boy. ^_^

Remember,

Age is a matter of feeling, not of years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home