Monday, June 26, 2006

What else.....

Signs of being Brokeback:

1. Scented lavender candles for the apartment
2. Clean and tidy apartment - no trace of wild orgy parties or drunken nights
3. No untidy clothes around the apartment
4. Owns Nivea cream for dry hands
5. Lives alone....
6. Drinks non fat milk
7. Have packs of Myoplex whey protein drink for breakfast
8. Creatine powder for muscle growth
9. Stocks up only on vegetables and meat in the fridge
10. Gyms everyday and runs twice a week
11. Checks himself all the time whenever there is a mirror in front of him.
12. Have lots of tight fitting T's in his wardrobe
13. Does not eat carbohydrates at night
14. What else???? - hmm...works a lot. Using this as an excuse of being single.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have a great bod as you consume all those things. I only have some Amino Acid before the workout. That's it.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Harvey said...

Yep, I can imagine that you have a muscular body with all that nutrition and work-out. *drools

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - don't you sleep at all? Blogging at 2;30 am... I wish I had a great bod but cest la vie...I have bad genes and I'm one of the ones that can't get rid of those baby fat unless I go for a liposuction!! ;-)

Harvey - not quite there yet!! and I'm only average looking ...hehehhee Hence I'm still very single!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home