Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Unpredictable

Human beings are just so unpredictable! There are people who are just so god damn patient that they will just do what ever that is required to be done no matter how hard it is or how pathetic the request is. They will just plough through like a bullock cow in the paddi fields. And there are others who goes through mood swings from one extreme to another extreme. Some are just so good at twisting things around and convincing others that this is the right thing to do. Some so pathetically boxed in for what ever reason that they do not see the bigger picture, and some behave as if they know every single shit in this world.

I started this week feeling a bit beaten up after last week of crap at work thrown at me and so decided that I will choose to be happy what ever it takes to feel like one. It worked alright and I managed to push the negative thoughts to the back bunner. So tonight I'm feeling happy and lucky to be alive and thank God I do not have extreme mood swings :-)

PS - didn't go to the gym today and no I'm not hallucinating about gym boy! He trully exists!

6 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good that you feel happier this week. but I hope you won't get too stressed with the thought that you "must" be happy. If you feel any anger, just let it out. (not at work though)

I know what you need. Skidiving. That will surely help you blow off the corporate unreasonable stress you get. :-)

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger Shake Trees said...

its good to see some ppl are honest n dedicated in their work. dun b upset with those who aren't. we just need to tolerate and understanding will give us some room. so don't work ur life away. glad ur happy in any way ;)

 
At 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you feeling better about things. It would be nice if you could approach Gym boy somehow to find out if he is on our team.

 
At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai ya, Max boy, there are loads of shitheads in this world, and they all seem to congregate at your office!! And at mine too.

Just this morning, one of the 3 customer service lady who's old enough to be yr aunt (and mine too, although I wouldn't wish for it!!), came to me and complained - Charles has been IMing me from our UK office every few minutes this morning and asked me to go upstairs and get Annie or Mandy to switch on their messenger so that he can give his instructions to them! He says he can't reach them. It's so distruptive..bla bla bla.

I told her - like, does anyone know there is a thing called telephone? Cant you just tell him that you cant always go upstairs and inform the people he wants to contact to switch on their messenger? What's keeping you from politely telling him that he should find his avenues and get the people he wants to get on his own, without asking you to go upstairs personally? She kept quiet, sensing that my claws were ready to spring up any minute, and said thanks and left my room. Ahhh....peace.

See? So many idiots in this world. The lady and the colleague based in UK. U r not alone. Rejoice, for being one of us normal folks who meet idiots daily just to become wiser. U ARE definitely wiser now by choosing to be happy. :)

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Harvey said...

Don't worry, be happy! :) Although I can't seem to practice what I preach.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - funny you brought this up! I was stressing out because I need to be feeling happy! :-) what a contradiction but am letting it go. Sky diving? Hmmm...have thought about it but I'm too chicken to do it. So sticking to weights and running!

Cibetronic - Needless to say I;m very much a tolerant and patient person. So in most cases, i just walk away from them and when it's work - it will be executed professionally!

Charles - I would love too but I do believe he does not bat on the same team. So I'm taking this chance to not do anything and hope that one day - in the next couple of months while I'm still in Tokyo that I would say something.....

Boy - Wow! That's a long entry here! Man - need to follow the story line here as well! Thanks .... I believe we are always the better ones or else we won't be bitching about it on the website!!! :-)

Bart - you're not the only one! Join the camp...hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home