Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Further rambling...

I'll make this short and sweet considering it's 12:45 am and I'm still not in bed! My target today was to be in bed by 11:30 but was side tracked with other commitments.

I'm sure you will be sick hearing about this but I'm going to say it once again! Gym boy was at the gym today AGAIN! Now - that's like the 4th time now this week. I'm not saying anything further. Not sure what good will come out of it! So I have just let it be for the time being.

Off to bed now, Max needs his maximum hours at work to deal with more crap tomorrow. I can just feel it in the air.....

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Don't let it get to you...the REAL you.

 
At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best things are worth waiting on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home