Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday unmasked

Today, it has been another wet and humid day in Tokyo but rather than sulked at home, I braved the rain and went out all the way to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo. This is the only museum in Tokyo to introduce foreign and domestic contemporary art in a systematic way. Just a brilliant way to get my artistic energy flowing on a rainy day. I'm all inspired and I want to quit my full time job! Enough of the corporate crap! Anyway, all in worth the effort and would recommend any visitors to Tokyo to check the museum out.

By the time I got back to my suburb I was dying for lunch - so had a bowl of 'ramen' and then managed to squeeze in a cup of coffee plus reading my newspaper. Just directly opposite me was an interesting couple, obviously they were not together as I realised that he was teaching her English! In a cafe!! That's a bit weird....I have thought of having extra Japanese classes to supplement my current classes at work and the last thing I would want to have my lessons at a cafe! Anyway, the teacher (he) was hot! That is what I wanted to say :-)

Dragged my somewhat lazy ass back to my aparment, got changed and jogged down to the gym for a gruelling hour weight session and guess what, as I was approaching my gym, I saw gym boy again at the pedestrain crossing! Obviously he just finished his sessions... Another weird encounter! I was glad that he wasn't at the gym or else I would be distracted big time! I was really hyper after an hour at the gym and decided to finish my excercise routine for the day by running 40 minutes around Azabujuban and Roppongi!. Glad I did that - obviously I had excess energy after all the walking at the musuem and at the gym!

So how does one end a Sunday? Well I went to the grocer on the main road and stacked up my fridge for the week and because I'm just so exhausted, I rewarded myself with some KFC! Yumm....just look at the fries and fried chicken. I just can't get enough of KFC. Only if they were healthy stuff! :-0 and off course I would need to watch the soccer match between Japan and Croatia! GO JAPAN.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home