Saturday, June 17, 2006

Back from hibernation

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF WITH MY ...........

Obviously this is work related but I can't say no more! I'm just so pissed of with the events over the last few days. I'm not going to vent this out here. No point of doing this....there may be some serious repercussion if anyone finds out about this blog.

So what I did was to kill myself at the gym - 45 minutes solid with weights and another 45 minutes of running! Jeezz...I'm physically and mentally tired now! Talking about the gym, I was thinking about gym boy and he appears on the street.....it's really so wierd! I wish he did not appear so that I know the universe is not telling me something!

Anyway, work has been a challenged over the last couple of day - long hours and freaking stress levels hit another notch again. Not sure how well my body will take but it seems to be coping well. Interesting! Plus I have friends from home, so have been catching up with them for dinner and then back home to watch the World Cup. Hence I have not been blogging as well! If I did this, I would not be able to explain to my friends why I blog - it's suppose to be my secret and instead of getting 6 hours of sleep... I may be doing just 5 hours!

So I'm now back with my usual antics about my pathetic life. So coming back to my question last week about being happy. I guess you have to make it happen and happiness is about chosing to be happy!

4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel every bit of your stress by reading your post. :-) I think you need a good facial session or foot massage. otherwise, you'd get a blood clot. look what stress could do to ya. :-)

Relax, mate. Relax. And start talking to the boy would be a good idea. Have a relaxing weekend!

 
At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the sign in the picture at the bottom of your post. I think each one of those perhaps with the expection of luck, are very strong forces in our lives.

Things can only get better my friend. Don't forget, you can choose to be happy or sad!

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Charles brings up a good point, and you alluded to it as well; you can choose the way you think.

Thinking stressful thoughts brings, not surprisingly, stress. Choosing positive thoughts brings...you decide! Actually, there is no such thing as stress...only stressful thinking.

I know it's easier to say this than to do it but the more cheer we feel the more that comes back to us. Enjoy life and see all the good things that are out there.

Okay, I'm off my Pollyanna soap box. Glad to see you writing again...missed your posts!

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Harvey - trying to attain the ultimate body - ie less than 10% body fat but it has been a long and ardious journey. Never was I that fit but it helps to destress as well. Anyway..thank you for your kind words!

Shigeki - will do...need to find somewhere cheap in Tokyo! Went to an onsen a couple of weeks ago and paid for a massage session. Wasn't too impress with it! You have a good Sunday as well.

Charles - thanks. I visit the Meiji shrine in Central Tokyo once in a while and check the messages that tourist place outside of the shrine. There are a few good ones but this one caught my eye. The message was simple and clear - ie these are the forces that help guide us. Only if this was clearer to me! Thanks....

Rick - spot on! can't go wrong on this and decided to cast away some of the negative thoughts I had this weekend. Am going to make full use of my time in Japan. Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home