Thursday, June 01, 2006

Power of the Universe?

Sometimes if you see the same person in the gym a couple of times a week and around the same time as you gym. Would you try to say hello and at least smile? AND, if you jog/run around your suburb and bump into the same person, wouldn't you say hello and smile as well? Wouldn't that be too co-incidental?

I'm really confused what is the universe trying to say anything, if any at all???

Well, it's about gym boy! And I have seen him a couple of times this week-around the same time as well. And he is the only same gym person that I see excercising around the same time as me. Put it this way, people who gym around 9/10 pm is either single or really stressed out at work and need this time to chill out or destress. He is good looking guy (in my definition anyway) and people like him would be at least in a relationship. Who would gym around 9/10 pm unless he/she is single right? I think he is straight but just can't figure this out. Would a straight guy gym/exercise all the time? He's in the gym most of the time as me well....Just like me?! If I chart how many times I have seen him at the gym-it could be anything between 10 - 15 times a month. Now isn't this just a wee bit too co-incidental?

Who knows???

7 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to prepare anything. Just talk to the guy. By the way, did your gaydar say anything to you whether he is part of the team homo or not?

I hate to break it to you but straight guys do work out all the time. So I guess you should make a creative opportunity to talk to the guy to know him more. :-) You don't say hello but you could start a conversation like the machine he is working on. "I've never done this. HOw does it exactly work?" or something. I know it's dumb but it's natural than saying hello all of the sudden. :-) Good luck!

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

make contact! make contact!

and then tell us how it turns out :)

 
At 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to at least say hi.

All I know is that I had to depend on gaydar, I'd be in a really bad spot.

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger savante said...

Just say hi but you do know that he could work late on a daily basis, right?

Paul

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Not to burst your bubble but I don't think there's any coincidence. Like Shigeki said he could very well be straight but you'll never know if you don't go out of your way to say hi!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks everyone for the comments but I don't think I'll make a fool myself just yet :-) If the opportunity arises, so be it, if there is none and as the saying goes....cest la vie! It wasn't meant to be!! I can live with this but the heart will be a sore one! :-(

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks everyone for the comments but I don't think I'll make a fool myself just yet :-) If the opportunity arises, so be it, if there is none and as the saying goes....cest la vie! It wasn't meant to be!! I can live with this but the heart will be a sore one! :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home