Monday, June 19, 2006

Wierd encounter for the 3rd time!

Well....what can I say..I saw gym boy AGAIN! Three freaking times in the last 3 days! Is this wierd or what?? Please tell me that I'm not going crazy.

Ok - I went to the gym and thought what are my chances bumping into him - 50 minutes into my usual workout session - there was no sign of him! I thought to myself - wow, this is good. I like this..my own space! I don't have to freak out if I see him the 3rd time. And then I turned my head and there he was! That's when I freaked out and had enough of the gym. Stole a quick glance of him and decided that it was too much for me...So I left the gym!

Such is my life!

5 Comments:

At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did left???? without smiling at him? how dare ya! :-) Did you happen to think he might be stalking you? that would be oddly romantic.

um.. your fridge looks so organized. Three liters of Milk for a single guy? wow. :-) I don't have any milk in mine. though I like milking. :-)

 
At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are not hallucinating? We really wanna know that there REALLY is such a person - GYM BOY. We, rather I, wanna know that this person REALLY exists, in true flesh and blood...and not just a part of your hallucination ala Ally McBeal.

C'mon, you can do better than just describing your weird encounters. Go on....take a pic of him with your camera phone. And then we can help you determine whether or not he's real. Best of all, we can give you some tips on what are the chances you have with him, by just judging from his looks - whether he is a card-carrying member of rainbowland, or he just happens to look like one.

And Shigeki, you like milking of a different kind, right? And I betcha the milk would be a lot thicker and messier than what we find in Max's fridge. :P

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - I trully wish for that to happen! If this is the case he has to give me more signs :-) And for the milk, it's one glass a milk in the morning and at night! :-) Still growing up! ;-)

Boy - Cross my heart! Not hallucinating! Or am I..... Maybe I watched too much Allly McBeal in my previous life!

Bart - That's what I'm thinking but then again...I need some courage to start talking to him and see if there is this thing called fate :-)

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Harvey said...

Yeah, summon your courage, or he'll just think you're stalking him instead. Good luck.

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Harvey - it appears that way :-) and I swear I did not do this intentionally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home