Saturday, June 24, 2006

Type A Personality

Well what do you do on a Saturday night if you're all alone in Tokyo. Either go out and get pissed drunk with other colleagues from work, go to the movies with yet more colleauges at work, or stay at home in front of the TV watching the re run of The Saint and Blogging.

The usual blog readings took me to bedstory and with Dr Paul's recommendation, I took the Do you have Type A Personality. What else do you do when you blog??

Anyway, here are the results....hmmm... I believe this reasonably accurate of my personality!

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
Do You Have a Type A Personality?

Apart from a quiet Saturday, I managed to detour from my usual Saturday work and paid a visit to the shopping mecca of Tokyo - GINZA. I wanted to check out this sling leather city bag from TODs. Very stylish - and yet so ME! Yes, I want it BUT I thought I better check how much it will set me back. So walked into the store and casually asked the sales lady for the price of the bag. She gladly helped me but not without wearing a pair of white gloves to take the bag down from the display cabinet (interesting - the white gloves!) I had a quick look at the price tag and my heart skipped a bit! Gosh... the bag was priced at JPY133,500 which is about US$1300. Shizer.... that's going to really burnt my pocket (s) ! Well I'm hoping that a sugar daddy will come along and buy me this bag for my 34th birthday in 2 months time!! :-)

4 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Shake Trees said...

wah type A. must b gud. ;) now why do u wan a leather bag. i think most tokyo ppl carry 1 is it? i duno. just dat everytime i watch tv, its kinda usual to c dat. but it was darn expensive.

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for getting an "A"!! Sure looks like you have a nice treasure trail there....don't get it wrong - what I meant to say was, your assessment sure looks like a trail of qualities that are considered "treasure" in today's disorganised world. :P

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Harvey said...

I know it's fabulous, but I'm defintely not going to buy that leather bag even if I have the money. Too freaking expensive. Hehehe, my birthday is also within 2 months time as I'm also a Leo *wink *wink

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Cibetronic - The Japanese are very fashionable and yes almost everyone has a nice bag! So..I'm just trying to keep up with the fashion here when I'm hanging out at Harajuku!

Boy - yes the principles of life! That's my so called treasure!

Harvey - yes it's darn expensive but what the heck...But being an accountant....I may think not twice but 100 times before I actually part wih my money!! you a leo too?? Hahaha....what a coincidence!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home