Monday, May 29, 2006

Catch the Wave

Over the weekend I bought myself my first J POP CD - as suggested by my fellow blogger - Shigeki san. Quite a good CD and it gives you a kind of buzz! Have been listening to the CD since Saturday during my runs and weekend outings! and now my train rides to work.... hehehehe.

I guess the title makes sense to me as it suggests that one should take every opportunity to take catch the wave! ie watch out for every opportunity and cease them. Carpe Dieum! A work opportunity has come upon me and I'm somewhat excited about it but unfortunately it's not on paper. So I'm trying to manage my expectations and at the same time making every effort to seek this opportunity. So watch this space if it happens. If not, it's redundancy and off to my MBA in South Africa.

Now my 3 wishes for today:
1. To wish good health to my family and friends.
2. To wish my family great opportunity in career and business.
3. To wish for my love in life (and the hunk)

Ciao

4 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the CD. My favorite song in that album is "Heroes" as Shen's voice is so pretty. :-) Did you know the dog is Micro's? and That guy in an aloha shirt is Shen's dad?

yes, that song, Catch the wave, did make me realize I shouldn't wait for something to happen so long :-)

have a great week.

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold to those wishes!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - yes great CD and now on my iPOD as well! Thanks for the introduction! Any more J POP CDs recommendation? Sent through to me!

Charles - everyday and Everyday! :-D

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Hugs for your three wishes. As for J pop, we used to get some singing contest called do co mo on Indian tv for the longest time. The compere would ask the singer questions and they would keep replying "hai. hai. hai. hai." Would enjoy it a lot because both old and young people would be given a lot of respect. I have heard Ryoko Hirosue a lot, and love her song Daisuki - heard it a million times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home