Saturday, May 27, 2006

TGIF

Friday has come and gone and I nearly jumped out of bed this morning when I saw my bedside clock showing 8:20 am!

I then realised that it's Saturday morning and my head was in pain..... What? Another night in town and I can't even remember the route I took to get back home. That's scary...

Dragged my sorry ass to the gym this morning and then snippets of last night drinking came back in drips!

I met someone at the pub who gyms at my local (unfortunately it's not gym boy...sigh). He perked up when he saw me...hmmm or was it the other way round and I swear he's gay (if my gaydar hasn't failed me). We introduced ourselves and I now know someone at the gym.

I brought home someone's lighter.

I danced with someone and I think she was all over me....but that could be my imagination playing up :-)

I visited a 24 hour beef bowl rice and had off course a rice beef bowl ..

I'm still at home and should be going back to work in the afternoon.

Ciao

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger savante said...

You can't recall what happened?! What did you drink?

Paul

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul - A few glasses of Grapefruit sochu! Some kind of sake with grapefruit. Tasty but potent and went on to beers! Just can't remember how many of them:-)

 
At 1:47 AM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Oh, Fridays...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home