Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just Idols

All of all the franchises in the world on the Idols series. The American show rocks big time.

I can safely say I'm not an Idol fan - if it's on TV, I will watch, if not I don't give a toss about the show. Somehow today things have slightly changed - I woke up at a decent time this morning and decided that I should do a 45 mins run around my block. I just needed to get rid of the excess alcohol and calories in my body that I have accumulated over the last couple of binging days! Anyway got up - quickly check my emails and had the TV switched on! and was ready to leave the house when American Idol came up and the girls were singing this time round. Then and there I decided I want to watch Mandisa sing again - I have seen her singing in the other past shows and she was IMPRESSIVE, - she has the most genuine personality amongst the ladies, her smile is just so infectious (make my heart melt!) and her voice - wow, she sounds like an angel as well! :-)

All I can say is Mandisa rocks and I hope as hell that she gets into the top 5! Ace Young - he can't sing (well that's not true really but he is above average) and he is banging on his looks to get in....I'm sure this will happen as well and the other guy that I'm cheering for is Chris - the rocker.


Well, I better extract myself from my laptop - I need to explore Tokyo this weekend again. Have been a slacker for the last couple of weeks and that is not what I have set to do whilst I'm in Tokyo for a limited amout of time.

Over and out!

5 Comments:

At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since it was St. Patrick's day yesterday, you were entitled to getting drunk a lot. :-)

Ace is pretty. I love him. I have never seen him move as I don't have a TV back at home....

I hope you find Tokyo more exciting and fun. My recommended area is Marunouchi. It's fantabulous there. :-) Have a great weekend

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Enjoy Tokyo my friend! And I agree...Mandisa rocks!

http://www.bandittalks.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki, I just need to get out of Roppongi! Tokyo is a great city and I'm enjoying everyday of it! I have done Marunochi but will do so again....

Rick - Tokyo is a great city. Should be on your next travel plans! :-)

 
At 12:27 AM , Blogger savante said...

You forgot about mylovely Elliott Yamin. Sure he doesn't look much but he sings wonderfully.

Paul

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul - totally agree with you as well. He could be the dark horse!

Boy - Yeah! She's something alright! I'm voting for her all the way! and Ace too :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home