Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just a lazy Sunday..

This is a lazy Sunday....

1. Got up at 10 am...
2. Wash the dishes...
3. Folded the clean laundry from my drier and tuck them in the drawers..
4. Put another load of laundry in
5. Switched on CNN (that's the only free news channel that I'm getting in my apartment, although I would prefer to BBC anytime but I have to pay extra for the channel).
6. Checked emails and read some bloggs..
7. Went for a 45 min run around the embassy route and then another gruesome 45 mins at the gym hitting the weights again.
8. Came back home - had a Myoplex shake and a pasta (marcoroni with tuna, garlic, chinese cabbage and sun dried tomatoes). This is what I'm aiming to achieve :-)

9. Shower

And for the rest of the day, this is the plan...

10. Head down to Omotesando and Harajuku, to shop for new pair of socks (the ones that I have recently purchased have now got holes!)
11. Do half an hour of Japanese
12. Read the Newspaper
13. Read a Million Pieces - need to finish the book by this week.
14. WORK.... yes more work to do considering I was a slacker last week...
15. Read more blogs,,,

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

I'm not making you feeling guilty am I? :-)

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Ambitious boy! Nice picture too. I think we'd all like to look like that. Alright, I got to go hit the gym!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home