Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just do not have enough time

I seem to be racking up negative hours in the sleeping department. I have been clocking between 5 - 6 hours on a weekday and maybe 8 hours during the weekend. Is this sufficient? I don't think so! Reports have indicated that if you have an average of 7 hours a day, you'll live longer! My gosh! - I'm definitely not going to live that long!

Work has been quite full on and have been doing an average about 10 hours a day, an hour in the gym, back home to cook, wash up, read the newspaper, read some blogs, chat on line and then finishing the day by reading in bed. This will take me right to 12:30 am or thereabouts! So not sure how I'm going to fit in my Japanese lessons and other activities! Timing is just so tight! and if I need to write a proper blog, I need some more time to do so! What about surfing the net? I don't have time to do this as well. It just gets too complicated for me to manage on my own!

Furthermore this weekend I have colleagues from HQ who is going to cut into my spare time as well! Shizer!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You're not alone. I am wishing HARD to have 36 hours in a day instead of 24!!

But then again, when I am given 36 hours a day, I might wish for 48. Hmmm..just seems like there's no end to this thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home