Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just another hectic day (part II)

Well, what can I say ? Another hectic day of work with the pressure pilling on, issues after issues and working on documents and following these action points with head office. Wonder why did I sign up for this type of stress? The only good thing about this is that I'm in Tokyo working for a project for 12 months! and I hope (to finish up the project intact!) to get this onto my CV. I guess that helps me put things into perspective when it comes to dealing with the stress level and work load!

But on a serious note, I'm finding the workload a bit challenging considering that I was hoping for a more balance lifestyle! I wanted to pick up a new language skill (Japanese) and to find LOVE! But the both things that I set out to do at the begining of this year is nowhere near what I would like to start! Ok - granted I have started Japanese classes but I have had no time to go through the excercises and it doesn;t help when all the guys in the project team speaks English only! Sigh! And with all the time working, where is there time to find LOVE? Maybe I have better chance on the internet! :-) Considering I'm also spending a huge amount of time on the web! Ah well, I guess I have to see how things pend out over the next few days and adjust my expectations. I have been very patient so far - and that's because I have sold my soul to the corporate organisation.

Went to the gym again today and saw Gym Boy working out again. No eye contact at all and was doing my own routine. Although I was getting a good look at him from the side mirrors :-) I guess this will do me fine for the day. Sad isn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home