Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just pictures today





I'm not in the mood of writing today! Sigh....just read anonyboy's blog and I'm just amazed that I'm not only one in this world with this predicament that I'm in! and what he wrote today just sent a chill down my spine. Just imagine two guys (maybe more) but in different cities with the same problems. Only we were able to connect locally...that would be even more comforting. Just maybe.....

Anyway, I'll have to dwell on this and write more this weekend. In the meantime.....just photos today.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utterly, totally, absolutely scary. What? The similarities. The feeling of solidarity. The eye game at the gym. Gosh. I would not be shocked if I was told that both blogs are written by the same person! But I know they are two different people. Yet, so incredibly similar. The world is really a frightening place, with more frightening revelations.

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Well at least I know I'm not alone. Not sure what this information will do for me but it's just comforting (or maybe too scary) to see these similarities. For now, just going to enjoy reading his blog....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home