Monday, February 06, 2006

Just feeling detached...

My friend who was here the weekend has been quite an interesting character. We chatted a lot in the weekend and got to know each other pretty well... We have been friends on and off for the last couple of years and we finally reconnected again this year! Friendships are interesting concept....they come and go and then reappear again for some reason. Just like the flow of the universe!

I swear, if I had made the move, we would have move this friendship to a different level! But I had that detached feeling....not wanting to do anything except enjoy the company!
She was flirtatious but I wasn't.
She was keen, but I was non commital.
She was there to listen out to me, but I kept it in me!
She was encouraging me, but I kept to myself,
She was a friend, and I was just a friend to her as well!

All in it was a different weekend but I now know that I'm not attracted to women anymore! So what does it say for me?.....more confirmation that I'm heading towards the otherside of the fence! Sigh......

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me a positive sucker, but I do not think these signs should be taken as any indication of swaying towards any side.

On the surface, they sure look like it. Heck, even blind ones can see that something is not quite right somewhere if nothing happened, given all those strong sparks and vibes that was coming from her. Surely something emotional, if not physical, should have taken place. But nothing happened.

Note 1 : Perhaps she was not the right person? Vibes and sparks from someone who is not meant for us won't move us even an inch. Whereas, if we see someone with all those great qualities that we desire in a partner, we will be floating if we even see that person walking towards us from 10 metres away!!!

Note 2 : And perhaps, is she were a HE, and be it a HE who has those cute little qualities we desire in a HE, then something emotional could have taken place. Sh**, even something physical could have happened over that period. (*wink-wink*).

So, even though the facts are pointing towards Note 2, we mustn't forget that Note 1 is alive and kicking! It IS still a possibility.

As a friend, I am not trying to cause confusion further in this already complicated situation. I feel my role is merely to point out these possibilities. Sometimes, when we are in the midst of it all, we wont be able to see the possibility even if it is right under our noses.

If the comments are nothing more than just confusion, delete it. Ignore it. Don't take heed. If these comments are anything to consider, by all means, do so.

After all, as friends, we back you up all the way, whichever way you sway. Friends only want to see their friends happy, regardless of the decision or paths they finally take. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home