Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just disappointed

We all go through the days in our lives feeling dejected, happy, miserable, mischievours, disappointed, stressed out, freaked out, lazy, happy again and what ever suits the person's mood. Well for me I'm just feeling disappointed today!

Why?.......here are the reasons:

1. Could not deliver the quality of review on our project documents....this could be a limiting career move...sigh!

2. Cooked some chicken pieces (ready made with a layer of crispy coating over them) and to find out it's made up of fatty bits of skin! Yuck....If I was hungover, fine, but not today. How on earth am I going to get a 6 piece pack of abs....

3. My secret gym admiree did not appear until I was about to leave the gym....so I missed an hour of secretly admiring him. :-(

4. I am so far away from achieving my 2006 new year;s resolution, it's 11:10 and I'm no where near my bed.... :-(

5. Cable TV sucks....we have all the repeats tonight: Ally Mcbeal, Felicity and Ally.

6. CNN is no where near journalistic excellence...too American centric! Need a more balance view of the world and this is where BBC comes in and I can't afford to subscribe to BBC just yet.

Ah well, at least it's 2 more days to Friday! Can't wait for the weekend to come by.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God...it sure doesnt sound like you. Or perhaps you have grown. :-) Just too many unpredictables. Well, the positive sucker in me always pull me to away from the disappointments, and to just look at the brighter side of things. Really. Things are not what they seem to us on the surface. Hey, off that stereo, and listen to what the Power-That-Be has to say. He is telling you something. Don't just say prayers. Also, try to listen. Hear nothing? No..... surely there is something. Clear your thoughts. Clear your heart. You will definitely hear something. I promise. Until and unless we learn the lesson presented to us, we will forever be required to repeat the lesson. :-) So, the better thing to do is to get the jist of it, show Them all that we have learned, and then they will let us move on to Chapter Two. :) Don't ask me where I am from. You would have to guess, too. :)

 
At 11:43 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

No need to second guess who you are!

Thanks for the advice....but as you know, it is easier said than done! Well, I will definitely try to open my heart more and listen to the surrounding! Fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home