Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On Friends and Foes

I am not sure at what stage I started categorising friends that I can trust and can't trust. Friends that I avoid at all cost of telling them the truth - me being gay. Maybe afterall they are not my so called true friends and somehow they don't or didn't make an impact to my life that I feel that they deserve to know the truth about me. Who knows?

Enough said about my self rigtheous attitude but some how it has kind of define who I want to accept them into my inner circle of trust. Hence the need to know that I am gay but so what if they know that I am gay. Would I have treated them any differently? I don't know the answer to it.

Then there are my new friends who are both straight and gay and now know me from the start of my friendship. Now - that is something refreshing and beautiful that I can't explain in words. It almost feel that I was born again to this world and these people now the real me.

My two cents worth of opinion of being gay today :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,

I knew wayyy back then when we were 9...played Doctors & Nurses...You wanted to be the nurse! :P Remember?

Anyway, I'm soooo glad you've finally embraced reality and am well pleased to know you're in a headily happy relationship! You have OUR love and support, no matter what...

G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home