Friday, May 11, 2007

34 year old virgin

Today was the Date and I survived it! :-)

And I just love the experience! We talked and talked and then went to watch Spiderman which was a bit disappointed but heh we had good moments! :-) I actually clapsed a guys hand for the first time and it felt so safe and right. We were fondling in the dark as well :-) And I was once felt the real me. I know I took so much risk just to be present and enjoy the moment with him and I sure did. I wasn't sure whether he would respond? I wasn't sure whether he was attracted to me? (other wise he would not have flirt with me over the text messages) or held hands together? I mean if you are not attracted, you won't even go there right???

After the movie we walked home and I invited him over to my apartment. I wanted him to know me as a real person and not some 34 year old self righteous virgin. Again we talked and talked throughout the night (well not too late anyway) and there were some intimate moments. Then and there we decided we should stop what we were doing. He left soon after that..... yes there was a possibility of sex but I did not want it because I did not want this relationship to turn sour if it did not work out.

I am actually falling for him! I need to get my head and emotions checked in again!

PS - He was so sweet that he gave me a small little pot of flowers..... :-) My first real date in a LONG LONG time.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Leo! The first date is always special. Told you you'd get there :)

AA

 
At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's fantastic! I am glad you had a great date. I am happy for you. So when both of you feel ready, you would move onto another level? if you need a sex tutor for the "hands-on" training, please let me know. I will catch the first flight to S'pore and be your tutor :-P Hehehe. You have a great week!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Sounds great. You're doing everything the right way. Good for you!

 
At 2:35 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Totally cute - what kind of flowers??

 
At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Wow. I sure missed out a lot on what's happenning. You met this guy at a DO? What's a DO?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home