Wednesday, July 18, 2007

On Execution.

It is 69 days since we have been together....

.... 4 romantic dates together
.....1 Bath moment together
.....2 Shower moments together
.....1 Tiffany moment together (am still waiting for the ring though!)
.....2 love pads to manage!
.....countless nights together
.....and now we have a joint account for household expenses! Priceless moments.

Sometimes I get confused as to whether I call him by boy friend or partner or significant other half, my husband, my lover? But he is my Cassey....my heart has been given to him. Safely kept by my Cassey - cared and nurtured by him!

Wow - 69 days and we are still going on strong with our relationship. I like it that both of us somehow managed to work around our schedules with precision - if there are any interferences, we dropped some of the activities and look at what is most important. The surgical execution of logistics - just scares the shit out of me. We somehow worked really well on this. Almost too mechanical and the best of these moments are that we can now read each other pretty well (at least on his part....I'm still the novice and have to ask him several questions before I get to him)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Wow man...good for you! You move fast!

 
At 3:04 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

Honestly, I return from a break from blogging for months and find you're practically married. Massive congratulations!!

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger savante said...

Could I hear about the bath moment? :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home