Monday, December 11, 2006

What routine?

Ok - I am longing for some routine in my life. Since I got back here, I have been living on adrenaline. Work, work and more work - what's new eh? And trying to sort my apartment out (on my own) and it is nearly there...say about 70% and all I need to do is have my couch delivered to me and baby - I am a complete person!

In between I am also trying to get a routine set up around my running and gym work out. Now I have a pool in my apartment complex - I need to start swimming again. Need to get that little colour on me! ;-) Tell you what, I am missing gym boy!! ;-( The folks that work out at my local gym are all so BITCHY!! and they suck big time! and there is no one to ogoole at. However, I have noticed a couple of folks checking me out! Now that is reassuring but I am also behaving BITCHY - so what's new??

Ah well - for a certain, I need to get my sleeping pattern in place. I have been averaging about 5 hours a day since arriving in Singapore. If I continue with this kind of lifestyle, my skin will just loose it's texture and colour. I need some TLC.... now who will give me that??

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Maximus!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger savante said...

You are so close by! Only a stone's throw away!

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Rick - thanks. It is about time I start updating my blog again.

Paul - yes indeed it is a stone's throw away! How convenient eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home