Monday, December 18, 2006

My kind of guy....

It is raining cats and dogs again in Singapore. I was planning to go to the gym early today and try to be in bed by 1130 pm instead of some ungodly hour! I know I am not getting younger and they eye bags are appearing again but I still can't seem to get myself into bed by 11 pm!!

Anyway, what better thing to do than to surf the net and start blogging early. At least my thoughts are still intake as oppose to write something unconstructable late at night. So here it goes with my thoughts on what guy I would like to go out with. Only if I could create this opportunity.

I guess when you're in the closet and don't hit the gay bars, clubs, etc it's a little difficult to meet other gay/bi/closeted guys like myself. Sure there's the internet and it has given me the avenue to channel my so called energy and frustrations. Having said that I have yet to meet or want to me anyone over the net. To be brutally honest, I think most guys playing on the internet have no intention of hooking up and wanting to have a long lasting relationship, they are just a cockteasers (sorry no offence to you bloggers who are reading this). So I guess by having lowering my expectations, that will limit my hunting ground but I guess it protects me from any lasting emotional harm.

Over the last couple of weeks having to leave Japan and checking out the scene here, I guess I have made up my mind as to what sort of particular guy that I would like to go out with. He has to be discreet, maybe closeted as well. He's around my age plus or minus 3 - 5 years either way. Not too tall or too feminine or beefy. I am not sure whether he would be Asian/Caucasian/African or Latino but he has to be good looking. Again what is good looking? Fit and reasonably muscular and cut. Nice pair of eyes and great smile! That will make my legs go soft and yes - reasonably tight abs!!

He must like his beer and sports - perferably rugby, running and rowing. Love kids? A definite as well - but then again there are hardly any good looking guys who like kids out there. Instead there are always into their own kind of world.

I am dreaming or what? In the so called gay world, this kind of relationship never lasts! So is he out there, does he exist? It's hard to say but I'm going to keep hoping but I need to get out of this comfort zone first! Am I looking for sympathy? Nah - just to hear me out.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on looking... hi hi.

how old are u again?

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Old enough to feel sorry for oneself!! Ha Ha Ha....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home