Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today was especially miserable with the tropical rain falling all over Singapore. Usually it only rains for a couple of minutes and then the sky clears up. Unfortunately (or it could be fortunate depending on whether you like the rain or not), the sky did not clear up and it rained the whole afternoon and it carried on towards the evening. Not that I will complain, I love the rain especially if I am running in the rain with my iPod and my set of B&O headphones! Yes they may get wet but I have enough wrapping on my iPod to keep it "just" dry. It also helps that it is the 2nd generation iPod - so it is about to be replaced. I just need to get it a bit run down before I can justify my iPod to be replaced.

I was on Orchard road shopping late afternoon. Managed to get my newspaper fix for the weekend (this is a routine that I have been doing for the last 5 years -no matter whether I am travelling for work, holidaying or just staying at home - there this need to read the newspaper with a cup of coffee to full fill my weekend!!) Anyway, as I was looking out for a place to sit at one of my favourite cafe, I noticed this hot looking guy with an older woman. I thought immediately that she was his sugar mommy! :-) but then again he wasn't showing the traits of a kept man. So I found a place next to them and ordered my coffee. Off course I was reading as well but from time to time, I could not stop eavesdropping on their conversation. Not very exciting one off course - they were talking about singing??, something to do with 4 watches (must be some kind of deal) and they discussed somthing about Manila....So the guy was from the Philippines... Not bad looking - very muscular! Very clean cut :-) At that moment, I knew what I was doing... I was cruising and looking out for guys and checking them up and to see if my gaydar was working. I believed it was as I could point out who was and who wasn't gay! I think on one noticed me....:-)

Around me, there was this couple with their 2 year old daughter. They hardly spoke to each other during their meals. It was silence all the way and the mom wasn't interested in looking after the daughter. You could see her non commital attitude and the father wasn';t even paying attention to both of them. I was just wondering what sort of family will this become? Then direcly in front of me was a middle aged lady. She just finished her meal and obviously was waiting for someone. Like me she was absorping the environement around her. Behind me, there were 2 couples but can't figure whether the guys were a couple and thier lady friends - just friends or the other way round. At the other corner of the cafe, there was another straight couple but he was just a prick....and she a slut!! Obviously the only thing common with them was sex - and I am so jealous!!

Anyway, it was time to call it quits and I headed down to the gym to complete my weekend. I know from that on, that I am more conscious of my sexuality but still afraid of embracing it fully except in the comfort of my 4 walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home