Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Queer in a making....

As usual today I was at the gym after work and I made a mental note to myself to see how many of the gym goers that I see works out around the same time as I do. I know this is sad and a reflective of my social life. However it keeps me entertain whilst working out. Vis a vis - I'm basically a sad creature in making!!

The only people or anyone closely related to the gym would be the trainers and the receptionist that I see nearly everyday when I work out. I see others but not as often as gym boy.

Now when someone you see nearly everyday at the gym...wouldn't you say hello or even smile at each other? Apparently not. He has his iPod and works out in his own world and me? Well, I try to work out in a way that avoids him so much so I don't seem to be stalking him! :-) Yes I do occassionally stare at him when he works out or take a glance from the corner of my eye hoping that he will do the same. Well.... he has not done anything of that sort! So I guess he must be really straight as a pole.

As for me, well, I'm miserable that there is no opportunity to make conversation with him. Even if the opportunity exists I would be really nervous and may not be able to speak. I will fumble and he would see that through in me. Nevertheless, I would like to think that he is just one factor in my life to confirm that I could be really a Queer. You see - for the receptionist who mends the front door - she is a looker, she has a beautiful smile and yes she has got a gorgoues body as well BUT I hold out to talk to Gym Boy instead! Yes I'm infatuated by him.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Talk to him! Start easy and just smile...or give a nodded head of recognition. Baby steps!

 
At 1:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your primary assignment before you leave Japan would be to talk to the guy. I am sure there are various opportunities to do so. You can make those opportunities. :-) "I am wondering where you got those nice shoes?" or something. I do that.

 
At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wouldn't hurt to just say hello.

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home