Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Watch this space!

After putting down my feelings in writing in my Weekend Solace, I believe I'm feeling a lot better but not necessary more confident! It's only the 3rd day...so still early to say anything yet!

However I did something that I have not done for a long time - I have updated my resume, wrote a covering letter to go with the resume, and sent it out to a headhunter for a role that I was interested in. Not sure what I have done - rocked the boat....? Who knows? At this point in time, I just need options! and I need to move out my comfort zone! So watch this space!

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good move, dude. Something to break your cycle and reboot the system. :-) (okay, that's me geeky talking)

I hope there will be some great lead. Good luck to ya.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - always hopefull!! But then I'm hopelessly naive as well. :-) Thanks mate!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home