Saturday, July 08, 2006

That part of Asia....

If you know Tokyo pretty well, somewhere between Hiro, Roppongi Hills and Mita, I walked for more than an hour in the middle of summer to arrive home - all sweaty and steamy. Having said that, it was a good walk - I managed to work my excercise routine plus working to digest the intake of alchohol!!! And soaked in the night life!!!

Put it this way, i had lots to thing during my walk tonight and all I can say is that when I leave Tokyo in a couple of months time, I will trully miss this place. Mind me Tokyo is not Shanghai or HK but it rocks big time in Asia in my definition and it's now featured as my top five cities in Asia to live in. Not sure being an expat package helps but it surely gives me a different perspective on how life works in Japan. Japan rocks.... trully!

3 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meant Hiroo? :-)

What a fancy part of Tokyo you are in. I was born in Moto-Azabu but I hardly go to that part of Tokyo these days. But why on earth did you walk from Hiroo to Roppongi Hills? Taxi, dude. Taxi. :-)

I am glad you like Tokyo. This is my favorite city on earth actually. :-)

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger savante said...

Why are you walking so far?! UNless hot sweaty guys abound in the park of course.

Paul

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like a nice long walk to help you think about things. Hope you took the time to take in the scenery.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home