Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Steaming!!!

It's been on the news since I tuned into CNN this evening - North Korea had fired 7 missiles into the Sea of Japan! Surprisingly we have lunatics as our neighbours....and all the world can do is talk and more talk! Why can't we just send some elite commandos into the country and silenced the preperators and the world would be a better place to live in! Sigh...what a messed up world we all live in!

No word on my job application yet! Bugger 1!

Italy beat the Germans in the last 2 minutes in the Semi Finals of the World Cup Soccer in extra time by 2 goals! Bugger 2

I'm so fudging pissed off at work today!! Took me some time to calm down! Boy I wish I had a boxing bag at that time!!! Bugger 3!!

Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh.......

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very surprised that they were capable of launching 7 missles. Not a good kind. And I hear some missles are duds and in the sea right now... I hope they won't explode and ruin the fish since fish from Japanese sea is so great especially in winter.

Isn't it too early to be furious? I think you should give it a week or so at least. :-) Relax, dude. You have a wonderful day tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home