Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Time of the month

Have you ever been in a situation where you were so called "buddy" with your colleague and the next day for some freaking reason-they turn all cold towards you? And start snapping at you with the slightest irratation?

Anyway, this is my situation right now! I believe this colleague of mine - we get on pretty well, hung out at the weekend at bars and cafes and at work I usually try to support her as much as possible, even go all out to help her out. Now she is snapping at me for some reason .....WTF! And I hate this kind of feeling..because I don't know what I have done! I tried to be coy about it but I can't just let it go. This unknown factor and all the sudden coolness is just eating me up. I know I should just let it go but I can't. I keep replaying the events last week and disecting each event to review what has gone wrong and I can't think of anything that I have done to annoy her that badly. And me-the poor naive guy-don't usually annoy others. It's probably the other way round!

Aarrrggghhhh.... I'm blaming this sudden coolness as the time of the month!

5 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you not ask her if you did anything to offend her? I'd do that if I were you. :-)

Maybe, you guys got drunk too much and she gave you a personal invitation to her bed but you showed no interest? oh, wait, that was me in 2000. :-)

I hope things will be sorted out. good day!

 
At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When in doubt, ask. What's so difficult about asking her, esp when you guys have been chummy-chummy all along until now?

It could go like - "Jane...maybe I am over sensitive, but correct me if I am wrong - did I do anything that might have annoyed you for the recent cold shoulder from you? I'd really like to know if I did anything wrong becoz if it was true, then it was definitely unintentional"

Or if you feel a bit bitchy, you could go like - "Fuckin hell.... what did I do to deserve this cold treatment from you, you freakin bitch? Ya better tell me so that I can "straighten" things up coz I don't like no stinkin treatment esp from a cu*t like you, or I am gonna shove that rotten cucumber up your you-know-where so that you know how it feels!"

OR, if you don't really care abt the relationship (coz you're gonna leave Japan in a few months time) and the ugly treatment won't cause you difficulties at work, just let it be. Let her bitch her way around.

For all you know, on a more positive note, she may be unhappy and snarling and showing her fangs at the banana coz the banana look sooooo delicious and juicy but she can't eat it! Why? Coz the banana like bananas more and like papayas less.

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Women! I can't deal. (kidding)

I agree just ask her.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

i agree dude. it's best to ask. maybe she's overly sensitive about something that you just don't know about. but whatever you do, don't mention the PMS thing. that is also another area that some girls can get overly-sensitive about.. eheh.

cheers!

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - did that this morning and got a negative response. So no longer my issue! :-)
Hmm...haven't thought about it but could be a possibility as well!

Boy - thanks for the advice. I opted for option A and as for the bananas and papayas...that's a good one. but again I would say I wish NOT! :-)

Rick - use to be called the Chick Magnet! but this no longer works...:-) And I usually could deal with women...even at PMS. I seem to be loosing my touch!

HairyBearers - thanks for dropping by. Interesting blog you have there :-)

Aiskerim Poting - hahaha don't even dare to suggest. My hands would be bitten next!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home