Monday, May 22, 2006

Double life

I have just finished watching two movies about love. This have made me think about my pathetic loveless life.

I have sometimes wonder what happened if I have lived a double life. One gay and the other straight.. what will happened? . I mean it so easy to lead this double life considering I have been staying away from home and travelled extensively. I could have easily found myself a boyfriend. By then I should have sorted out my life earlier on rather than dealing with this confused life. But then again what's wrong with this life? Nothing really. It's just lonely sometimes but heh work is great. That's my life. But what happens when it comes when work is no longer my life. What is out there for me? This is probably better dealt at another time...

But if I dig deeper-I'm trully living a double life. My home and my blogs are my private life and I'm gay at home. This is probably why I find it so hard to invite friends over to my place......dinner or drinks.

Am I scared of moving on or am I just a loser? Just a thought!

5 Comments:

At 1:56 AM , Blogger savante said...

Hey, don't diss my lovely friend Ian. You're sweet, you're lovely and I'm boggled why you're single too. Then again, so am I. SIgh.

Paul

 
At 3:44 AM , Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

so am i... so am i... (not sure about the sweet and lovely part though)

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same vote, but I think you are being too hard on yourself.

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul - me sweet and lovely?? hahaha but thanks for the compliment. Why am I still single? Too afraid to loose what I have got right now! unless it's LOVE....but then again no one in my life to actually give up for this....YET!

Aiskerim-Potong - I agree as well. Not sure about the lovely and sweet..but then again, it's a possibility....:-)

Charles - at least you're 100 steps ahead of me! I need some catching up to do... thanks anyway.

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Bart - will definitely chill out! Straight or gay-I treat them as humans and if we connect-so be it! If we don't cest la vie! But the issue is how long one can carry this double life out! After awhile it becomes meaningless....anyway have a good day. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home