Thursday, May 18, 2006

What the F.......

Being a professional colleague and person at work, I decided to ask my colleague why I was given the cold shoulder. So I arranged a meeting to talk about work, she agreed, and then went through some documents with her. In most cases, she would normally just do idle chat after a meeting, but today she can't wait to get out of the room. I followed her out and then just asked her casually -

Ian: Hmmm....did I do anything to annoy you last week? You seem to have given me the cold shoulder. Well if I did something wrong, I'm sorry about it!
Colleague: I have been so busy with work and doing two set of roles....very busy! (and she walks away without looking into my eyes!)...(as if she is the only one who is so freaking busy!!!)

Thinking to myself..... Well - what was that? She didn't even want to spend some time to rectify her actions... Anyway, I have managed to say my peace. I was professional about it and didn't get a response..So what does one do about it Nothing. I have decided to leave this matter and move on with my life. I will still have to work with her...so that's going to be a challange. I'm feeling definitely better and wouldn't give a toss about her right now.

Now, to add my list of problems, another colleague of mine today bit my head off in the project room over a trivial matter! And this colleauge is a she as well. WTF.....must be the time of the month. Things are definitely not going my way this week! Well, need to sort this out tomorrow as well....sigh.

Well on a good note, I saw gym boy in the gym again today :-) Haven't seem him for more than a week. And today my routine was the back and shoulders and guess what he was doing the same set of excercises! :-) Only if I had more guts to start a conversation with him....

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Good strategy with the first colleague. Do tell more about gym boy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home