Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just rambling

Well - I'm just emotionally dead after thinking about Brokeback Mountain, being closeted, being lost and not least being so fucked up in the brain, I guess I'm just sick of writing about being gay! Some of you readers must be bored after reading the same stuff over and over again. To add salt to the wound, Brokeback Mouintain did not win the Best Picture Award at the Oscars, that sucks too! I guess - the publicity surrounding this movie has definitely got the attention of the wider public. Straight or gay, open minded or homophobic.... the movie has been in our faces since its opening! Good stuff! By the way I'm going to watch it again tomorrow at the same Cinema. This time I'm going with my colleagues and I have played dumb all the way. So I have to act if I have not seen it! (must be the Oscars for me!)

Anyway, enough of the Brokeback topic! Today's work sucks big time. Just trying to cope with the crap that I'm getting from head office over our documents. Fucking pedantic or should I say a useless prick. I've completely lost all respect for this guy now. I know it's going to bite me back in my performance review but I really don't fucking care. Just need to be vengeful..... but the thing is I'm 26% EVIL. So the statistics is not helping me out at all...... Well see....:-) Maybe it's time to move on as I have been working with this company for more than 5 years. I think it's bloody good record considering people don't really stay longer than 5 years on average! I must be one of the extinct species around here! Loyalty my ass! :-)

A picture for the day....to reflect my "thinking" mood....

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Kick back relax...have a glass of wine. Just think you can watch Heath feed Jake in a pop tent. It doesn't get much better than that.
Bandit Talks

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

That is as good as it gets for me anyway! The second round of Brokeback Mountain was just brilliant! going to bed thinking about Heath this time round! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home