Monday, March 06, 2006

Just quotes for the day....

I'm in a sombre mood today...after watching Brokeback Mountain yesterday, I'm in a miserable wreck now! Call me a sensitive person, call me a sucker but when it comes to love.... I'm just moi.

I hate this feeling of being lost. I'm not sure what to do next or what is the best option I should proceed now at this juncture of my life. So what I did was the usual stuff, gym (lift heavier weights), eat and read blogs and I know I have got a few things to do today before going to bed and I'm not even there yet. I started with good intentions but then again I have lost the motivation for the day.

I'm currently reading a million little pieces by James Frey. A memoir about himself going through depression and quitting his drug and alcohol dependency. Very honest book!

So a few quotes from his book....

Live and let live
Do not judge
Take it as it comes
Deal with it
Everything will be okay...

Another quote... "This is my brother, my blood, the only thing in this world created from that which I was created from, the Person in this world who knows me best, the Person who would miss me most if I was gone".

One one final one from the book, "More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone. More than anything, all I ever wanted is to feel as If I wasn't alone. I have tried to kill my loneliness with a girl or a woman, and it was never right. We would be together and be close to each other, but no matter how close we were, I still feel lonely".

With this, Monday ends here. Ian signing out!

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger savante said...

Never easy watching a romance alone :( Come commiserate with me.

Paul

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Anytime mate....Anytime! Going to watch Brokeback tomorrow again. This time with 3 colleauges of mine! Anyway...I played dumb! :-) Such is life.

Cheers!

 
At 11:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really hooked. To save your time. Here it is. So you don't have to go through that again and save your time for something else. You can thank me later. :)

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks Shigeki! Funny bunnies.....:-) Man, after watching the second time, I have come to a conclusion that Heath's acting was excellent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home