Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just fucking pissed off!

The day started off really well with me doing my half an hour walk to work and had my usual Starbucks coffee. Emails were reasobably easy to manage today with lots more spam mails than work mails :-) So it was a matter of going through them and deleting those unwanted sex fiend emails!

Until I saw this email from a colleague of mine! Thinking of the worse possible situation, called him and discussed issues. Man was he pedantic! Spent nearly half an hour negotiating some fucking processes that will only apply to us here and nowhere else! How can one be so pedantic? or keeps repeating stuff that just does not make sense? I so wish to strangle him after all the effort we have put in during the year. Spent long hours over the phone to discuss matters and processes! Who will do that man? I feel that I have been walked all over and my initial efforts have just gone down the drain..... What a let down! just imagine the performance review next quarter! Ian - you did not engage this person? you did not draw the line! you were not firm enough....and the list goes on and on. One black mark and the shining star goes into reverse and before you know it's time to say adious!

Ah well - it's only a job. I need to let go! I need to be in control of the situation and just take what ever comes. Tomorrow is another day and it's going to be really hectic if not worst!

4 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh... I exactly walked into the similar situation before. I am so impressed that there are creatures who happen to pretend to know everything while they don't know a thing. well, it may look like you loose in a bad situation however someone or some people do know how hard you work and try to sort things out.

However, I went to the lower level. I did the revenge for this idiot by spicing up the coffee with soy sauce. I felt so good. :-)

Shake it off and don't care about the guy. Your valuable time is much more important than him.

peace!

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks for the comment guys! Worked pretty late tonight as well and really admire this colleague for his passion! Having said that it was still a diabolical process! :-(

Anyway, it's work - more shit tomorrow at work! Sigh!

Cheers, Ian

 
At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home