Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just acting straight

Well a continuation from yesterdays work - I was a lot more patient today, calmed and worked till around 8 pm to get the documents out. So it's out and quickly got out of the office to head straight to a work function!

So I'm back now from the bar - feeling like shit again (my calories for this week is above normal!). Have to do a long run this weekend so that I could get rid of these excess calories.... no six pack abs in the near horizon! Shizer.

Anyway, at the bar, my sorry love life was at the for front of my colleauges conversation yet again! All are keen for me to get hook up pretty soon! I gave more excuses about work (didn't work this time round), then changed tactic that I met a couple of nice ladies last weekend and gotten their numbers (which is true as well). SO I'm going to call one person as she lives around here and see how it goes. It's going to be coffee only.....I'm acting REAL straight again tonight but I'm just really tired of having two sides to me! It's quite a challenge to behave like this...... but then again, not knowing what you want or whether swinging to the other side will work as well doesn't help the situation at all. It's a matter of when......

Ah well - not sure whether I'm making sense here today in my blog. My brains are going cloudy and typing skills are a bit slower than usual. I guess it's bed time for me and I need to crawl back to bed! and be ready for another day at work - which is going to be a long one as well. More drinks tomorrow night! hehehehe - no wonder I'm stil so STRAIGHT!

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason why I don't hang out with work people is because one way or the other, they will have to deal with my sexuality. So I completely keep them out of the loop. :) but that doesn't mean I don't hang out with straight dudes. I hope they won't start talking about how juicy the pussy they had last night or something while you hang out.... okay, I almost passed out...

 
At 12:43 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

I know what you mean but my colleagues are good fun to hang out with.....so that's my issue but then again, they are "really" concerned about my single hood! There is no right or wrong answer to this. And to be honest I'm running out of excuses explaning that single hood means different from everyone!

Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home