Monday, February 27, 2006

Just Brokenback Mountain

That's right...I'm just going to be another blog in this universe that need to join the bandwagon on Brokeback Mountain.

And it's finally going to be shown this weekend in Tokyo! Yeah! and yes I'm going to watch it alone! :-( Not sure what to expect by I know the expectations are pretty high! Need to manage this.....or else I'll be bitterly disappointed !

Here are some of my favourite pictures:





Some of my friends have coined this term to refer that someone is gay - You just so Brokeback! :- ) That's quite amusing..... yeah right! But then again, A gay love story is a love story. That's why I'm going to watch it alone!

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks - I know what needs to be done but as you know....there have been so much write up about Brokeback Mountain that it's pretty hard not to pre-empt it....I'll let you know. cheers Ian

 
At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't get the idea out of my head... Bareback... I know I am filthy but whenever I see it, my brain replaces the word with it....

I actually watched Bare...Brokeback mountain the other day at the pre-preview weekend night as part of the invitation. It was an okay movie but it's not gonna be the best movie for me. I didn't cry. :-) Enjoy the movie and let us know what you think.

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - Filthy? Never....just cheeky :-) What invitation? You must be one hell of a guy! I'll let you know this weekend (if I get to a cinema!)

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Robert Mitchell L.L. said...

Good movie...faithful to the book...don't read it first though as it spoils the movie...thanks for visiting my blog by the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home