Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just not that evil

I have been a bit dead for the last few days! Just reading blogs but not inspired to write anything..... This is a reflection of my overall emotional and physical state. Just knackered after a few weeks of long hours at work, boozing, eating junk food, smoking, sleep deprived and not enough excercise. So this weekend in Tokyo is about just staying at home and do nothing!

Anyway came across this test from
  • bedstory
  • .....

    You Are 26% Evil

    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
    How Evil Are You?


    So - I'm the lurking evil in the back working out devious/mischievous schemes and shazams! Yeah right.....

    2 Comments:

    At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am glad you are a saint! You already know how evil I am. It came out 72%. okay, lower than I expected. :)

    Have a fabulous peaceful quiet weekend!

     
    At 8:48 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

    Shigeki - That's me, just a saint! :-) Peace for the world:-)

    Boy - the act of smoking is a condition of my heavy drinking nights! So don't fret... I;m not hooked to it. Actually have been doing this for yonks! Have a good trip to China.

    Cheers, Ian

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home