Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just airports

The last time I was at the airport it was last year when I moved to Tokyo. It has been almost 2 months since I've stepped into an airport and airplane! And tomorrow I'm flying to Taiwan for the weekend - to catch up some of my friends there. Cool eh? I must say it's an expensive weekend.

This change in lifestyle has certainly come about.....just last year, I was in and out of the airports at least twice a month if not 4 times. Pretty hectic lifestyle though.....I did enjoy the luxurious hotel stays, checking out the night markets, travelling in business class (and being served champagne and wine and excellent food), getting airpoints perks and the best of them - being able to leave the country and travel. Being alone in a different cities and enjoying being anonymous :-) But to be brutally honest, I can only managed the solo travel for about 10 days and then I crave for company again!

I guess no matter how I enjoy being independent, I crave for good friendships. I enjoy the weekend brunches with friends, hanging out at the cafes and gorging yum char food with Chinese Tea or catching up with the latest movies! I also looked forward to my gym sessions with my trainer who I secretly have had a crushed on him for a long time but he is straight as a pole. So no way he was going to swing the other way... :-) Cest la vie!

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy - it was a crush and let it be there......

Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home