Monday, March 13, 2006

Just fragments of thoughts from an urbanite

I've decided just now that I'm a true blue urbanite.

I love arpartment living! I go ooh and ahh if any of my friends have a view of the city line and especially if they have ceiling to floor window panes! I will kill for those apartment (if I have the budget!). A balcony would be good so that you can still keep pots of plants and claim that you have green fingers in a concrete jungle!

And off course a sleek and funky architect that have designed the apartment you live in! Not that I live in one of these!

Another one of my criteria of a good aparment living is where one is closeby to a gym or a health fitness centre. Better still if it's within an apartment but from my experience, it's pretty lousy and you don't get a crowd (to ogle at :-)) Where's the motivation man? Better still if grocery shopping is around the corner as well... that helps when you need food at any time of the day! To top it up - it has to be close to a nice cafe that you can hang out in the weekends and see the world go by!

What about work place? Well it will be handy if it is close to work so that when the days are tough and you can;'t get motivated, catching a cab to work certainly help (but in Tokyo, you pay and arm and a leg just to get into a cab. So one have to think twice before one gets into the cab). If that fails - it has to be very near to a subway!

What about a hunky neighbour to go with apartment living??

This will be 100% perfecto! I'm a simple guy with simple needs :-)

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apartment's got this great view for Shinjuku Gyoen & Meiji Jingu Park. :) It's pretty. My gym is not close to the apartment as I have to go to this queer enough one. :-) I even like my apartment's entrance. but then, it costs me a lot..... Okay, enough of ridiculously expensive Tokyo apartment. :-)

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

I like your entrance to your aparment! Pretty cool! So when's the invitation :-)

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home