Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just intoxicated

I'm now known as one beer max!

Having been out a couple of times with my colleagues at work, I'm now known as One Beer Max because when it comes to hanging out and having beers, I can't seem to say No! I realised that I enjoy the company of the other project team members, and they being in Tokyo for an only 2 weeks, I thought what ever rules I have regarding the managing my night outs, I'll be relaxing these rules.

My colleauges are so wanting me to be hooked up at work but who am I to kid?. Tonight at the last local hangout (a little Japanese restaurant next to Mita Station), they were quizing me about my girlfriend requirements and what "type" will suit me. True I'm an eligible bachelor but none of the girlfriends that I have had in the past have given me the satisfaction, only more questions and uncertainties. Anyway, I refused to be drawn into this discussion and tried to change the subject. We certainly moved on to the next topic but I bet they have their lingering thoughts....Is he gay or straight? Why is he still single? (I can't blame it on work anymore!). Has he been laid since he got to Tokyo?

SO I guess, there is no real answer to this situation, we need to some how manage this better and ensure that there is balance in our lives. Be thankful that GOD has given us this life (staight or gay).

Have fun at the weekend.

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my gay friends started french kissing another colleague of his after a lot of adult beverages. :) But I don't think that's the way to go at all.

But, being gay isn't that bad at all. You wouldn't have to deal with did-you-cum-yet? business. oh.. did I just say that?

 
At 2:23 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

:-) I only wish that is the case! Had another drinking session tonight and it was again about me being laid! I wish!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger savante said...

Who is that frenchkissing gay friend? I need friends like that!

Paul

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Don't we all!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home