Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just brain dead

I wanted to write something interesting today but I'm just brain dead after going through 3 days of workshops and discussing processes and business rules! Very riveting discussions and debate....not quite sure how we add value to the organisation! I have also had to deal with a slight expectation issue as well. Got a bit out of control but managed to contain the fall out by lunch time! So all in, it has been pretty intense 3 days and 2 more days to go! sigh....

Also did a 3 hours perforrmance review with my boss today. So I'm a rising STAR! :-) That was a major confident booster but had to go through some of the "constructive" discussion on some of my behaviours. I guess at the end of this session, I think I know myself a little bit better.

Well - just too tired to go on.... sigh!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate any corporate seminars but HR department can never take a hint that we don't. Instead, they think we love to take seminars and all. I am sure they help but I don't want them frequently. (T_T)

Rest your brain and have a productive day tomorrow, Rising Star. :)

I got my last year's job performance the day before yesterday and let's just say I will be richer than I thought I'd be. :) Yay.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - maybe a Yebisu beer to share around? :-) Well it was certainly a productitve day today - try 4 hours discussing Foreign Exchange Rates! How exciting can this be? I'm brain dead yet AGAIN!

Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home