Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just snowing



It was a slow start this morning! Had about 6 hours of sleep - that's how much I have been averaging for the last couple of days. The weather forecast was to snow this morning in Tokyo - half expecting 100% accuracy on weather forecast, I went staight to the window and drew the blinds down and voila! It's actually snowing...... so pretty and beautiful outside my apartment....quickly refreshed up, took my digitial camera down with me and snapped a couple of pictures around my apartment complex. Jeezzz it was cold outside and after awhile my beanie and coat were drenched... i forgotten that snow flakes melt when they touched warm surface...:-)

Anyway got back home, took my gloves with me and headed down to KFC - got the usual fried chicken and chips that I had to get to get over my hang over.... Man! It was a challenge walking down - the roads were really slippery when snow turns into sludge! I guess snow is both pretty and menacing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home