Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just sober....

It's now 4:52 am in the morning in Tokyo! I'm trying to write today (tonight?) to capture the essence of today's events but my head is not functioning properly.

I had a drinking binge with my colleagues todays - in fact it was a birthday party! usually I'm really drunk by now - if not, I will be puking all over the apartment! :-( Well I'm not that piss fit but I do this in order to create a relationship with people from work. Is this the right thing to do? Buit honestly, I enjoyed my colleagues company - for a change I was sober and took them home! Yes - Ian the great! :-)

We'll see how it goes first thing tomorrow morning....not expecting much but hope to stay alive the whole of Saturday. KFC is always good......yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home