Monday, January 23, 2006

Just tired

It's only Monday and it feels like the week has come and gone! twice over.....sigh! It must be a sign of old age or be darn...my soul has been sold to the corporate devils of the world! hahahaha.... no wonder there is not enough time to do all the things that you want to do in a day!

Talked about time management! That's so cliche....
Talked about busy! That's the usual excuse..
Talked about not delegating....that's lack of managerial courage!
Talked about not providing leadership.....well that's lack of vision.....

You can never win! As a corporate minion...I think I need a more guidance from the top....only if they are willing to share. Or are they?.....

So what am I doing? I don't f%^&ing know and reaching middle age pretty soon!

Still no comments! Come on, if you reading my blog...please let me know.

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. If I am reading yr blog, pls let u know? C'mon. Don't lah sound soooo desperate! Well, here it is. What you are experiencing is NORMAL. Perhaps you do not notice this in other people becoz they can mask it well. Perhaps other people do not grumble to you about this global phenomena! It is already Tuesday now, and I am STILL in a daze! So is my MD, looking at his pathetic face! Ha ha. Talk about corporate whatchamacallit? Well, those are bull shit. Trust me, dude, those people high up there lead a life no different than you and I. In front of their staff, they talk corporate stuff. Their true self? Hmmph. You can never guess, Ian. Hee hee. For all you know, your GM is facing the same predicament as you do. Cheer up, please. Please? :-)

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Well anonymous - maybe it's desperate, maybe it's just plain bored....wanting to know if anyone is reading this (if any at all!).. must be to do with popularity contest :-)

What can I say about corporate bullshit....had more of today! So rather than feeling guilty....went to the gym again and vent out my frustrations! So I'm definitely cheering up!

Thanks for your comments! my first one....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home