Monday, January 16, 2006

Just another hectic day at work (part 1)

First day of the week and I'm really stressed out with work! It has been meetings after meetings.... and then it was emails after emails......later it was reading reports and documents....It just never ends!

Left work around 8 pm so that I can be at the gym by 9 pm.....did the usual stuff but added 20 mins of interval training. Hopefully, I would be able to burnt more fat and bring my body fat down to about 10%.....

I have been going to the gym lately around 8 - 9 pm and saw this guy. I wouldn't say he is the best looking dude around but somehow I'm attracted to him! Not sure why....... but then again, it's him again and he gets my heart beat up a notch! Just don't know what to say but I guess I'm satisfied just to get a peep of him out of the corner of my eyes. As usual, he could be as staight as a pole! Even he swings the other way, I'm not sure what to do as well.... Sigh another day!

Well going to bed now....it's been another late night! - I'm suppose to be in bed by 11.59 pm as part of my new year's resolution but if I can count how many times I have been in bed before 11.59 pm, I'm no where near achieving my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home