Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just another day!!

Sigh....it's just another day!! Work,, work, work and more work.

I can't seem to get enough breaks in between just to chill out and do nothing for a while! (at least since the new years!). Today has been another hectic day - full of meetings and workshops! Bosses asking things from you...and peers giving you shit about things! The day just went by so fast that the next thing you know - it's time to go home.

Even at home, I can't seem not to do stuff - that I end up being in bed around 1 am and I have to pull my weak and sleepy body to work the next day!

Looks like I still can go to bed before 11:59 pm! How on earth am I suppose to make sure I achieve my new year;s resolution. It's not a hard task right? I better do something about tomorrow and try to finish work by 6:30 pm!

As well as being in bed by 11:59 pm, I have been postponing a purchase of a friend's wedding gift! I have putting this on hold for the last two weeks. I must be some friend! Right - tomorrow - do to list as well!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home