Monday, January 16, 2006

Had a wierdest dream last night!!!

We dream nearly every day...sometimes we remember them, sometimes we don't! So what are dreams....do they tell us anything about the past, the future? Do they tell you anything???

Anyway, I woke up this morning with one of the most wierdest dream ever! It was so unreal.....and to top it off...my colleauges who have left my current company appeared in the dream some how with some of my current senior management!! Is this real or what? Then we had a variety of sobriety groups - just like one of the uni conferences one had when other universities congregate with their pom pom girls! The meeting was held on a mountain top resort and I was transported there in a helicopter with my nephew and nieces! And my uncle was there to greet us! Does this mean that I will be an important meeting and flown in style for this! Wow - and then I woke up :-(

And there was a scene where my youngest brother got slapped in front of all of our relatives in a family dinner! For being a liar!! Hmmmm.....does this piece of event tell me about my brother's actions?? I need to find out!

Who knows eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home