Sunday, January 15, 2006

How to get started?

I have been wanting to write something today but I'm just not inspired.... and I have only just started blogging! Sigh...

Maybe it's Monday morning blues and the amount of work that I need to get through next week! Maybe I'm just lazy...maybe I did not plan my time today...Who cares!

But I did have a good weekend though. Went and watched the Sumo Wrestling today at Tokyo's Ryoyogoku Kokugikan Sumo Stadium. Sumo - whose origin can be traced back to about 1,500 years, was originally religious in nature (did you know that!!). It was really cool watching all those sumo wrestlers coming out to the centre stage in their mini aprons. What a sight! But did you know that it costs over JPY 2M to have them wear it? Jeez - my mom woudn't have wore this in her kitchen! Jokes a side - it was wonderful and interesting wrestling match to watch. I will recommend anyone who is in Japan to go and watch it. The money spend is worth the experience.

Maybe I'm not so unispired.....just need to get started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home