Friday, November 30, 2007

The final piece....

It is done.

I finally decided it is now or never.

I made the decision to fly back home to my mom 2 week ends ago.

.....and I came out to her. She is still talking to me but very cordial.....not unexpected behaviour.

I feel that I am now not living a lie. Living with my partner.

I am finally out to my entire immediate family and close friends.

and a time to take note the love and support that I have been given to me by my circle of friends and my siblings

and to give my mom a chance to accept me whole heartedly, Most importantly, be patient and understanding of her.

It is now the time to move on with my life....

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Lifebook said...

You are brave!! I don't think I can do this. :)

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

This has been quite a year for you. So glad to hear you're moving forward with life. Good for you!!!!

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger josh kimura said...

and i will say wow!!! that was a huge step. coming out is not an easy process, especially to your parent. And i think its way harder than coming out to yourself, atleast u will be conflicted with your inner being, not someone that close to u. Though it cross my mind to do so, i still havent got the gut to do it. ~hopeless~

and HIV, it is scary. REALLY AM.

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger hcpen said...

I am really really happy for you:) Your life has changed so dramatically this year as compared to one year ago when i first discovered your blog and wondered how you could be so closeted!!! Good luck in the future too...

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger savante said...

Momentous news! Great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home